Do you have a little one in your life? I will be an aunt once again by the end of this month! This is extra exciting because we don’t know if it will be a boy or a girl! Either way I have something perfect to share with my newest niece or nephew and you just may want to do the same with any little boy or girl in your life.
𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝑒 is one of the most beautiful children’s books, written and illustrated, by the talented Amy Kavelaris, these morning affirmations and whimsical illustrations will remind your little lambs that God will carry them through the day and give hope and anticipation of what’s to come.
Through a child’s eyes, the world can be beautiful, wonder-filled, and a bit fear-filled all at the same time. Remind your little one that God is always near with this unique book of blessings. A beautiful companion to Amy Kavelaris’s popular Good Night, My Darling Dear, this inspirational picture book
- reassures children ages 4 to 8 that God carries them through good days, hard days, and anxious days
- shares biblical promises of God’s love, purpose, and protection
- features the whimsical imagery of nature and animals that has made Kavelaris’s art beloved
- encourages kids to discover God each day and joyfully live out who He created them to be
- gives children confidence to be brave in scary and unexpected situations
This unique book of blessings and prayers will remind your little one of God’s loving promises revealed in nature: that He protects us from the rain, He covers us with His wings, He shines His light into the darkness, and most of all, He’ll always be with us. Good Morning, Little One by artist Amy Kavelaris
- includes a stunning cover with a jacket over hardcover
- is an enchanting piece of art for a botanical nursery or child’s bedroom
- is ideal for any parent, grandparent, or family who wants to establish a tradition of blessing their child in the morning
There’s no better way to start the day than praying over your children with this sweet, Scripture-based book about trusting God to carry each of you in His gentle arms.
This book would make for a wonderful book to gift for a new baby, baptism, adoption, first day of school, birthday, Easter basket and just because.
If you would like to order a copy, click here. When you place an order, you will also receive a free activity guide to accompany the book.
I’m so thankful to have her beautiful book in our home to share with our children and I think you will treasure it too!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Amy (Kavs) Kavelaris work can be spotted in Target, Walmart, Anthropologie, Altar’d State, and Better Homes & Gardens, as well as in homes around the globe. She has collaborated with countless brands, including Skechers Shoes and Pampers, and served as a judge for the Miss America Foundation. Amy’s impressionistic, painting style invites her viewers into a charming, and delightfully whimsical experience. Amy and her husband live in the Midwest with their three small girls. See her art at www.bloomprintsstudio.com and @amykavs on Instagram.