Hey there friend!
Have you heard of La Grange, Kentucky? If you’re a fan of Ben and Erin Napier’s HGTV show Hometown Kickstart, you just may have seen an episode where La Grange is featured. This town has trains run through its gorgeous historic town up to twenty (YES 20!) times a day! After seeing the episode, I had to take a visit and see the kindness capital of Kentucky for myself and so our family and my parents met up in La Grange on a gorgeous Saturday in June.
When we arrived in town, it was everything I thought it would be (and more!) but what I didn’t expect to see was the homestead’s family name WEHR in great big letters plastered all around a city building! Then at the end of our day, I got another surprise by learning of a connection my sweet friend, Amanda, in New Hampshire who I met on Instagram and visited with Aaron, my husband, last summer. I’m telling you; these things aren’t happenstance!
Take a listen to my latest podcast to hear all about it!
Unapologetically You: Embracing Authenticity and Showing Up in the World- Navigating Societal Pressures and Expectations Part 2 – Grounded in the Middle.
- Unapologetically You: Embracing Authenticity and Showing Up in the World- Navigating Societal Pressures and Expectations Part 2
- Unapologetically You: Embracing Authenticity and Showing Up in the World
- Revision-Digging into a more vulnerable space within
- Growth Mindset Part 6- Your Support System
- Growth Mindset Part 5- The Importance of Positive Self-Talk